Tuesday, January 25, 2011

# 20

So, I can tell you exactly what I have eaten in the last two days: saltines and gaterade. literally. I've been sick with the stomach flu for the last 2 days and have eaten a total of 10 saltine crackers and drank 2 gaterades. oh my gosh i hate the stomach flu. seriously though, it really is the worst. It's not like a cold where you can still work even if you feel like crap. it's the stomach flu- you're THROWING UP. gross. my least favorite kind of illness. 


I stayed home from school yesterday (the day before finalsss :/) and I was watching a re-run of monk (obsessive compulsive detective. in the episode he gets poisoned and the doctor tells him he's gonna die.). here's my favorite quote:


"Dr. Shuler: You're gonna feel normal for a while. And then there's gonna be some vomiting, followed by death.
Monk: Vomiting?
Dr. Shuler: That's right. Followed by death.
Monk: Vomiting.
Dr. Shuler: Yes. Followed by death.
Monk: Vomiting!
Dr. Shuler: Adrian, I really need you to focus on the last part of that sentence. There's gonna be some vomiting and then death.
Monk: Is there any chance death could come before the vomiting?"

oh man, Adrian Monk, I can totally relate!!!

-One Day at a Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment