Sunday, October 31, 2010

PC #3

"Your top 10 pet peeves" I actually had to think a lot about what I was going to say about this. Because honestly, I think that the things that bother me are based on individuals rather than as a whole. But here it goes:

1) I think one of my biggest pet peeves is when people make plans with me but then either blow them off or change them or something like that. It isn't fair to tell someone that you'll be there and have them re-arrange their schedule for you, but then not show.

2) Another one of my pet peeves is when people are super two-faced. I would rather have someone say something to my face than have them say it behind my back. I just think that it's better to know where you stand with someone, instead of having to guess.

3) Also, I hate it when people think that they're really cool. They act as if we don't know that they are just making it up. I mean, really? you think I can't tell that you're TOTALLY making that up? you're cool... in the words of my sister "WOW... you just got a million cool boy points!" btw, cool boy points are not good, you DON'T want them.

4) I hate pretenders. by that I mean people who pretend to be your friend, but then could care less about what happens to you. or the people who you're friends with, but then like 6 months later you realize they weren't really your friend... those people really bother me.

5) It bothers me when people talk in a condescending tone. There's this girl I know and she can't say a single thing to me without acting better than me. "Are you gonna change? no? oh...." Who does something like that? or "Can you like not talk with your lisp? it's kind of weird..." No, I can't. Do you really think that if I could, I wouldn't? dumb.

6) That brings me to pet peeve number 6: people who are seriously dumb. Not educationally dumb, but the people who just say the DUMBEST things. I almost want to ask them if they can hear themselves talking.

7) People who are BOY CRAZY!!! Especially if they're in middle school. oh my gosh, they can't stop talking about them. Not just one boy that they're crushing on, but boys in GENERAL! okay I get it, you like boys. But honestly, you're 14. Do you really think that the boy you like is going to marry you? no. so stop. I don't know, I probably just offended a million people by saying that. But it really is annoying.

8) ALMOST all middle- schoolers annoy me. Not all of them, because I do know a some really cool middle-schoolers. But I'm talking about the stereo-typical 13-14 year olds who change into some crazy "cool" person. They've got a bajillion cool boy points. (In our area, the middle school is called Rosemont. We call the kids there "Rosemonsters".)

9) People who can't accept that they are wrong... Even in the littlest things. Everyone messes up, so just admit it when you do.

10) hypocrites. I mean sometimes you can't help it because it bothers you when you see yourself in someone else's flaws, but it still bothers me. Especially when I'm being a hypocrite. Because then I get mad at myself...

This isn't a post to try and change you. Just be yourself, because my BIGGEST pet peeve above all is when people try to change for someone else. If someone doesn't like who you are, they honestly aren't worth your time...

-One day at a Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment