Monday, November 1, 2010

PC #4

"What was the last movie you watched, write about it" so. I am super lame and have not had any time to watch movies. The last movie I saw was Despicable Me. (at least from what I can remember). I think that it is the cutest movie in the world. I have seen it three times. My favorite character is Agnes. She is so adorable, and she makes me laugh really hard. one of my favorite parts in the movie:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0noANSGY9Y


It's very cute. I don't really know what else to write about this other than go rent it once it comes out on DVD. If you didn't want to see it because it was about little green things, the commercials lied. It has the little green things in it, but it's not about them. okay, that is all.



-One Day at a Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment