Thursday, November 4, 2010

PC # 7

If you were stranded on an Island, who would be with you and which limited 10 items would you two have?

That's a really hard question. There are so many people I would want with me. Of course there are Clare, Caitlin, and Becca. But then also all of my really good friends who I love being around like Judy, Julia, Delaney, Katie, Katie, Madison, etc. I think that if I were choosing someone, I would choose Judlia. haha mostly because it's two people combined in one... long story, don't ask. Then I wouldn't be with only one person. We have choir together and they make me laugh SO much! I love being around them. Also, we can make anything funny. Literally, anything. Although I might get a little annoyed with their crazy-ness and high-energy personalities, I know that I will always be entertained. If I were to take 10 things, I would take a computer (for music, Facebook, e-mails, and blogging), my cell phone, unlimited supply of water, unlimited supply of Korean BBQ (Judlia would DIE if they didn't have Korean BBQ), a TV, a satellite (for the TV), a gun, a cell tower, clothes, sunscreen, and a boat. I would also be extremely happy with any of the other people on my original list, because I love spending time with them no matter when. although, Madison would probably shank me due to my complaining. haha just kidding... kind of. 

-One Day at a Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment