Friday, November 5, 2010

PC #8

"Describe your perfect date". good one. I think that my perfect date would have to be eating dinner at some not-fancy restaurant, laughing and joking, and just kind of goofing around together. Be a gentleman, because opening a door or two, pulling out a chair, any of that stuff really makes an impression. SMELL GOOD! honestly, a guy who smells good (not like cologne, but just like good. I don't know how to explain it) really leaves a lasting impression, just saying. To me, fancy restaurants are just kind of annoying. not always, but usually it just means you're trying to impress someone. I don't want to date someone who is constantly trying to impress me. I want to date someone who isn't afraid to take me to inn-n-out or somewhere un-date-like. somewhere that THEY like going, not guessing at a place that I'd want. Then just hanging out. Playing at a park, driving around, going somewhere and just TALKING! My biggest thing is that they need to be able to talk to me about something interesting. not cars... I don't know crap about cars. and honestly, I don't really want to know. I want to hear about what you like to do, what you don't like, how your friends are. Basically your answers to the questions from this 30 day challenge thing. I want to get to KNOW you, not know how politically correct you can be. Also, if you want it to me more "date-ish", take me to a movie. But make sure it's a movie you wont mind laughing and talking in. Because I like to talk... and making fun of corny parts in movies is always the best part. I want to walk to my front porch and be smiling, not be anxious to open my door. I want to have laughed and enjoyed my night, but I want you to enjoy it too! Dates shouldn't be expensive- they should be something you'll remember.

-One Day at a Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment